- Weighs 27kgs
- Length when packed is 2.7m x 0.25m high
- Central Steel Bracket with 3 separate pivot points
- Arms are A-frame Aluminium and 2.4m long
- Canvas is water and rot proof 320gsm Ripblock
- Equipped with one pole & four tie down eyelets
- Total span when deployed is approximately 4.5m2
- Left hand side awnings available (passenger side of vehicle)
- Available in Olive Green canvas only.
As we have all experienced, many an awning has been destroyed due to the wind. Due to our sturdy construction, our awnings can withstand a strong breeze and steady wind without the need for poles and ropes – we say 15/20 knots is the time when you should put the additional pole and ropes in.
Just like undertaking any outdoor adventure, it’s best to be conservative in our setups as wind is not a constant, whilst the wind may be blowing 20 knots one minute, next minute a gust of 30 knots may come through – so use your discretion and use the down a pole if you think it needs it, and a tie down if it’s incredibly wind. Be assured in the knowledge that the 30 Second Wing Awning is the toughest around.
A tip to be extra safe is to face your vehicle in to the wind as this creates down pressure on the awning and be assured in the knowledge that on a windy day when everyone else is packing their awning away, you’ll probably still be enjoying your 30 second Wing Awning and all the shade it offer.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Ute Trays and Bodies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review